Organogram is used to show the relationship within groups such as business, family and association. When the organogram you are going to draw is not too complex and not high profession-required, PowerPoint 2007 can be a good choice for you. Since organogram is just a regular object in the PowerPoint, you can manipulate it in the same way as you do with other objects.
- Open your PowerPoint file and get to where you want to add an organogram.
- Create a new slide: from the Home tab, get to the Slides group and click the on NEW SLIDE , select Title and Content. Here comes a new slide. Fill in the title text-box on this new slide.
- In the content text-box, click INSERT SMARTART GRAPHIC .
- From the Categories list, choose Hierarchy.
- From the Gallery, select Organization Chart .
- Click OK.
- Now you can edit this Organogram to your liking.