A bank is an organization where you borrow money by paying interests or deposit money to gain interests. It acts as an intermediary in financial transactions and provides financial products and services to its customers. As bank involves with many activities, such as lending money, making investments, selling financial products, etc., it’s very crucial to build a clear and strong organizational structure to ensure everything goes well. Here is a bank organizational chart example:
Bank Org Chart Creator
To make polished and professional org chart template, it’s recommended to use Org Chart Software – a feature-rich org chart software with many automatic functions that will save you a huge amount of time. See what we can offer:
- Start from templates. There are dozens of templates to choose.
- Auto layout. This function enables you to layout the chart perfectly with a button click.
- Create from external data. You don’t need to hassle to edit the card information one by one. By importing a data file, an org chart will be generated automatically.
- Abundant display options. Choose what to display on the card based on your needs. One button inserts profile photo.
- Support various export formats. Including PDF, PPT, PS, EPS, PNG, JPG, Html, there are totally 17 formats available to choose.