Design an organizational structure – Some Preparatory Work
What’s organization and what’s organizing?
Organization: Organization is a group of people who work and cooperate together in order to achieve a particular aim.
Organizing: Organizing contains the following aspects:
- Identify all business processes involved and make classification.
- Divide key processes into groups.
- Authorize leaders to supervise each group.
- Make necessary rules and regulations.
What to prepare before making an organizational structure?
- To clarify the company objectives.
- To set up policies and plans for reaching the objectives.
- To define what processes are needed.
- Divide the processes into groups according to the purposes and resources.
Some Premise factors for the organizing work:
- The organizational structure must reflect the objectives and plans.
- The organizational structure must reflect the power of the organization in business management.
- The organizational structure should be a great platform for all employees to play their best abilities and contribute to the organization.