School Organizational Chart Example
An effective school organizational structure involves better work distribution, efficient management control, and good information processing.
Alternatively, you can go for this Org Chart Creator for more info.
- Principle: Involves vision, forward planning, foresight, strategy, school development planning, etc.
- Superintendent: Involves with communication, general administration, principle implementation, etc.
- Deputy Superintendent: Involves with student discipline, student activity organization, transportation, health care, emergency preparedness, etc.
- Academic Dean: Involves program plan development, teachers and teaching resources distribution, classroom management, subject selection, student assessment, etc.
- Administrative Dean: Including two parts – the financial department and human resources department. It involves a budget plan, teacher recruitment, teacher training, and staff motivation.
- Information and Technology center involves teaching resources management, purchasing, technical equipment maintenance.