School Organizational Chart Example
An effective school organizational structure involves better work distribution, efficient management control, and good information processing.
This is a sample school organizational chart for a middle school organizational structure:
Alternatively, you can go for this Org Chart Creator for more info.
- Principle: Involves vision, forward planning, foresight, strategy, school development planning, etc.
- Superintendent: Involves with communication, general administration, principle implementation, etc.
- Deputy Superintendent: Involves with student discipline, student activity organization, transportation, health care, emergency preparedness, etc.
- Academic Dean: Involves program plan development, teachers and teaching resources distribution, classroom management, subject selection, student assessment, etc.
- Administrative Dean: Including two parts – the financial department and human resources department. It involves a budget plan, teacher recruitment, teacher training, and staff motivation.
- Information and Technology center involves teaching resources management, purchasing, technical equipment maintenance.