The OPCW org chart shows the whole structure of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, which is part of the UN System. The main duty of OPCW is responsible for the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and manages the operations of a wide range of chemical weapons topics, like the verification of compliance, the maintenance for consultations and cooperations among member states. So far, the organization has over 20 years of history. Feel free to see more based on the OPCW org chart below:
Significant Organs in the OPCW Org Chart
The organization has three dominant divisions: the Conference of the States Parties, the Executive Council and the Technical Secretariat.
The Conference of the States Parties
This part reviews compliance and monitors the overall operations of the CWC, the Executive Council and the Secretariat. Further important duties of the Conference include:
- manages the annual financing projects in order to cooperate smoothly with States Parties
- strengthens international partnerships in the field of chemical projects
- establishes subsidiary bodies to support related functional groups
- reviews scientific and technological factors
The Executive Council
The Council, as shown in the OPCW org chart, develops effective solutions and supervises the events of the chemical subjects. The Council may also build a long-term relationship with some other international groups and submit financing reports to the Conference.
The Technical Secretariat
The Secretariat section mainly acts as a supportive role in terms of the verification measures. Moreover, the majority of the staff of the Secretariat has rich experience in the Inspectorate and the Verification departments. Some other key tasks are:
- prepares financing drafts and annual reports
- deals with daily communications and administrative activities, such as public relations events and verification agreements, for all the OPCW member states.
- offers technical advice to States Parties for a better operation
Wanna Know How to Create an OPCW Org Chart?
The process is as simple as drawing a basic diagram without professional skills according to this org chart creator. Alternatively, feel free to use this easy org chart creator for more advanced settings and management of your business teams.