As for a small company, the organizational structure chart must be concise and complete so that the whole company can be operated, with the least expense, normally and smoothly.
The responsibility of every fragment:
Board of Directors
Be responsible for some key decisions on investment and strategies of the whole company.
- Set out company’s mid-long-term development strategy and management plan and promote the implementation of them.
- Preside overall management of company’s operating, and profit objectives. Organize and implement resolutions of Board of Directors.
- Deal with emergencies and major problems in relation with other companies.
- Responsible for the company’s daily financial accounting.
- Allocate the funds properly to ensure the company’s continuous functioning.
- Responsible for the check and issue of wages.
System Integration Department
- Responsible for the specific implementation in terms of existing project book.
- Assist project department with project wiring and pre-sale technical support.
- Management of project material.
- Responsible for the maintenance and design for company’s internal network.
Personnel Administration Department
- Involved in administration of the company.
- Responsible for personnel rating and recruitment.
Sales & Marketing Department
- Be supposed to complete the month, quarter, annual sales target issued by the relevant person.
- Enact marketing strategy according the development plan and the actual situation.
- Formulate the promotion plan as well as to put it into practice.
- Engaged in the research and analysis of the market.
- Develop new business and manage clients.
- Responsible for product’s installation, debugging and maintenance.
- Offer pre and post sales support including consulting and repair.
- Ensure the company’s internal system run normally.
- Deal with planning, deployment and implementation of a new project.
- Collection and communication of new technology.