As for a small company, the organizational structure chart must be concise and complete so that the whole company can move forward, with the least expense, normally and smoothly.
The responsibility of every fragment is as the following:
Board of Directors
This part is responsible for some key decisions on investment and strategies for the overall company.
- Set outs company’s mid-long-term development strategy and management plan and monitor business implementation.
- Presides overall management operations for the firm to achieve profit objectives. Organizes and implements resolutions of Board of Directors.
- Deals with emergencies and major problems in relation to other companies.
- Responsible for the company’s daily financial accounting.
- Allocates the funds properly to ensure the company’s continuous functioning.
- Responsible for the check and issue of wages.
System Integration Department
- Responsible for the specific implementation in terms of existing project book.
- Assists project departments with project wiring and pre-sales technical support.
- Management of project materials.
- Responsible for the maintenance and design of company’s internal network.
Personnel Administration Department
- Manages the administration activities of the company.
- Responsible for employee rating and recruitment.
Sales & Marketing Department
- Offering professional supports to meet the annual sales targets.
- Enacts marketing strategy according to the development plan.
- Formulates and carry outs the promotion plan.
- Doing research and analysis of the market.
- Develops new business partners and manage clients.
- Responsible for product’s installation, debugging and maintenance.
- Offer pre and post sales support including consulting and repair.
- Ensure that the company’s internal system runs normally.
- Deal with planning, deployment, and implementation of a new project.
- Collection and communication of new technology.
Wanna Try the Latest Easy Org Chart Software?
Here you go: Org chart creator