Definition of Organogram
Organogram is an intuitive reflection of organization structure, one of the most common diagram to illustrate the relation among departments, superiors and subordinates vividly and briefly. It is defined as a top-bottom, with icon list, architecture diagram which can automatically increase vertical level. Organogram shows the correlation among organizational unit in the form of graphics and it provides great convenience for people to view detailed information of organizational units as well as the associated position and personnel.
Purpose of Organogram
- It can display function division.
- It allows people to know whether right and responsibility is set properly or not.
- It can tell if someone is under overweight workload.
- It can tell if there is someone undertaking relevant work and staying idle.
- It can tell if some talented workers hasn’t been able to draw out the best in themselves.
- It can tell if some unqualified person hold in important position.